The SiriusXM I have is part of the satellite pkg and can be accessed by any of my TVs. I want to transmit that B/T TV signal to a B/T speaker outside.

I had a lifetime "membership" to SiriusXM. There was a "class action" suit regarding the lifetime deal. I actually threw all my Sirius hardware in the trash. When XM first came out it was great, but today satellite radio is redundant and expensive.

I agree on OTA. In fact my scaffolding is leaning against the house in preparation to removing the antenna to check it over and repair or replace it. Hope to get it down next week. I live on a hill. We're at 200'+ fairly high for swamp land with a number of TV stations within 50 - 60 air miles.

Was hoping someone as cheap as I am had found a cheap B/T relay. May buy one or the units on Amazon and try it out.

I live in the country so my Internet is thru ATT twisted pairs. Works OK, can be slow sometimes. My son did as you have, but he lives about 20 miles South where Internet and reception is better.

Thanks for your comments
JLG

James Geraci