ALL of this new shit is made that way and its stupid! Neighbors 2 year old f-250 diesel is a crock to drive 4x4 nob on the dash, little 5" screen on the dash that I cant see comes on when you hit reverse, aint nobody in their right mind could use it to back up with, row of orange-red numbers on the dash keep moving up or down,---very distracting to me, he says thats what gear the automatic transmission is in! WHO CARES! just shift and lets go! ----Then we look to the right and try to find the heater controls ---- Good luck finding that!! ---- He dont have a clue what half the shit on there is for, and I have not a clue either! S'POSED to have gps on there someplace ---- neither of us can find it! ---probably lie to us anyway! He uses the gps in his phone and it did lie to us once!
Anyway the new tractors and other equipment is just as bad! NO levers anymore--hell the big loaders dont even have a STEERING WHEEL!!! --- I aint drivin one of them!--EVER!!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."