Doctor appt. a couple days ago ---- in a way he kinda admitted he screwed up the surgery and now wants to send me off to a real surgeon for "repair surgery"! --- Fancy that! lol! anyway its check for scar tissue with scope stuck up your p p and if ok , then off to surgery. if they find scar tissue, then there is a step to take care of that before the main surgery, which is to put a water bag hand control valve in there that you have to turn on/off by hand from the outside.
I dont have a clue what the hell he is talking about, but others have told me that they can install the bladder valve in some cases of failed prostate surgeries, so thats where we stand as of now.
psa still at 1 so no change yet in that. sposed to be 0 so anyway I am still weak all the time and probably always will be!
The beat goes on and I am just rollin with the flow! I got important shit I gotta get done!! LOL!!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."