Sonny,you need to completely clean the hardlines coming out of the block of all solder. (1)An easy fix would be to cut the soldered ends off the tubes,find or buy a pair of straight JIC to NPT adapters, fit them up in the 3-jaw chuck lathe you have (you do have it wired by now I hope) and turn the NPT threaded portion off,then backbore the JIC part to fit the tube INTO the hole you just made in the adapter and braze it onto the tube..this would give you JIC taper to fit a hose to on the end of your steel lines. Alternative Fix #2 would be to cut both steel lines off the pictured block and drill and tap the block NPT and thread a pair of NPT to JIC adapters right into the block..connect your hose there.

The JIC adapters are $2.05/each..this is why I always buy more than I need when purchasing,need two,buy four..the shipping is always the same, a couple spare fittings never broke the bank for me,and are worth much more when you need em'.

Additionally I just exploded the drive chain input to the transfer case of my mini articulated loader last evening, moving a tree..morse chain from the hydraulic motor to the transfer case input shaft just spins with no grip on the input sprocket..II think the transfer case is OK,the input sprocket and chain are worn out and will need replacing..very tight location in there,repair will have to wait as I have a lot going on right now..luckily was able to get the miniloader into neutral..got the onry 6000lb forklift and scooped it up and moved it to the pad in front of the barn for further inspection..the morse chain drive is meant to be a safety 'fuse' of sorts to protect the transfer case from damage..the cases have gotten VERY hard to find as of late..just one more piece of meat on the plate here to chew..Everyone have a safe Memorial Day..enjoy