Been harvesting the garden crops and hauling it to Midwest Disaster Relief place. They have been sending it down south to the storm victims so we have been busy doing that most of the time.
Made over 100 quarts of tomato juice, 97 quarts of apple juice and apple butter.
Still runnin the freeze drier to process the onions that were pulled the last of July. -- had to stop during August cause the humidity was too high,---freeze drier dont work too good in high humidity conditions.
Got the motor out of the Case 1530 skidloader, gotta drill out 1 head bolt, grind the valves, replace 1 piston, and clean the rest of the dirt/oil/grease out of the cooling fins before I put it back together.
Former owner ran the motor with the fins/air ducts full of rodent beds and cracked one of the heads and it finished splitting on me while testing the hydraulic repair I did on it earlier.
Still gotta figure out how to get the axles out of the bucket truck so I can drop the carrier and put a different pinion shaft in it. Cant move it under its own power right now. Also carb needs work since its getting way too much gas. I never messed with a carb on a 460 before so it will be a problem I am sure.
Did get a few more parts put on the motor for the 504 but still a long ways to go on it.
Never did get started on the 574 motor yet.
Still have a hyd. line problem on the 340 that I need to get figured out soon so I can put the bush hog on it and attack these big weeds.
Finally had to cut the electric clutch off the Sunstar and clean the crank then put the new clutch on it so I could mow some of the yard/ditches/etc. and so far the new clutch has been working.
New Holland skidloader ate another new fuel pump, so this time I just hooked my electric test pump in line and it works so I left it there and run it that way. NOW gotta get Virginia to order me another test pump! lol!
Ended up in the hospital for a couple days, drs. cant find out what is wrong now along with all the problems I already have, so been runnin to town several times a week messin with that.
Next appt. is the last of October.
Thats most of our season activities here up to this point.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."