been getting a lot done here,got started on another Isuzu generator job,almost finished it..got distracted when I got a phone call from a old train buddy of mine, so then flew to twin cities Minneapolis/StPaul and jumped a HighLine train bound for Seattle,stopped off at Whitefish,MT for some awesome Jeremiah Johnson scotch ale and a Montana Steak..the bar has a cold plate built into the top of it,so if you're a slow drinker like me, your beer doesnt go warm on ya..nice frosty aluminum plate! sorry no pic of the steak it wasnt off the grill yet.
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

then in the darkest hours of the night grabbed another train thru the Cascade mountains to Spokane,WA and then on to Seattle,1882miles total..both those cities were a waste, most places were still closed up tight due to covid, homeless everywhere. Took another day and inspected some other auction generators while I was there in WA then hooked a red-eye flight back to the east coast,for 5500miles total traveled,had great weather the whole way..
I try to stop in here on MBN from time to time but have been just as busy as everyone else..have some shop jobs to catch up on,will try to post them ASAP when I can get a breath