I cut the baseplates out for the legs today..thinking about how to make adjustable feet to crank up or down to level the table on the concrete floor..maybe some 3/4 or 1" grade 8 bolts with BIG plate washers welded to the bolt heads for leveling jacks on each leg..gotta think more about it for now..so I'm wire brushing the tabletop plate with a 7"Milwaukee angle grinder late today to clean it up..outside work,put my chainsaw leg chaps on to prevent grinder injury while kneeling on plate with the grinder going..knees are precious

cleaning up the top 1"plate.The bottom worktable is a 2"thick A36 plate..about 1700lbs by itself
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

inside the legs I recessed a 1/2"thick plate after threading it 3/4"-10 to accept some 3/4 threaded alloy rod to make adjustable feet that can screw up and down..
adjustable height and leveling..
leg plates:

trying to get something done on this during the week amongst other things..leg layout:

more to come..keep ya posted on this easy but slightly heavy project

Ok so got the leg assemblies squared up,fitted up and welded up Saturday..

Brought it outside on the fab table underneath, then shot it with some Rustoleum BBQ Black, then flipped it over onto its legs.

Laid out the mounting holes,drilled,tapped and mounted the Yost 6x12 vise with some 3/4" Grade 8 bolts..finished ready for pickup
The feet are 7"x7" 1/2thick plates that are welded to 3/4"alloy threaded rod that screws into the legs for adjustable height and leveling.
Table is nice and heavy on the floor,even two-ton Tanya couldnt budge it if she tried. I'd love to keep this table,but it's paid for...so onto the next job.