Still cant get axles out, -- NOW I find the carb is messed up on it. Looks like they could have had it rebuilt shortly before I got it.
The way it is it wont rev up,--sounds like its flooding itself, smells like too much gas in the muffler fumes too.
The guy I got it from bitched about the amount of gas it use while he did his 6 trees, and I can see why it would use that much, cause carb is not right.---dont take rocket science to see and here the way the motor is running. Runs like choke is pulled out all the way but its in and working.

anyway here are a couple pix of the top of the motor,---I cant get down in there very close since its WAY down in there.
I just stood on a bucket in front and leaned over as far as I could to get pix of the carb.
I never messed with these 4bbl's before,---they WAY too complicated for me! --- too many micro parts and my stiff finger dont work half the time around little parts!

Attached Images
DSCN0603.jpg (52.12 KB, 54 downloads)
DSCN0604.jpg (54.56 KB, 54 downloads)

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."