Sonny even if it's a junkyard 460, those were tough old Ford engines from the old days when shit was built good..A friend of mine(RIP-Jim) had a mud race truck with over 15grand in the 460 engine,with a Predator carb-that was one special engine..after standing on it for 2 seasons he finally blew it up and we threw a nuthin' special junkyard 460 back into it so he could finish the season,it wasnt quite as quick to rev out as the competition engine but even with a 150hp nitrous kit it still lasted a long time and was almost as fast in the truck..very tough engines..I think you have a stick trans in the F700 but watch the flexplates in automatics-the car flexplates have window openings cut in them and are lighter than the truck flxplates..
One thing I have learned on the Ford distributors is to use a cap cover boot for your distributor,they came on a lot of the 302's,itl fit your 460 distrib too.-its a rubber boot that covers the cap and wires on top of the distributor,keeps rain and water from getting into the cap and rotor..Ford might still stock them- DISTRIBUTOR BOOT COVER for Ford 302/351/460 P/N E5TE-12252-AA