Yes Sonny this second forklift has been a set of challenges,I'm way over the hump of repair and (financial profit if I ever go to sell it),but a diesel pneumatic 6000lb lift is hard to find used in good shape,most are worn out and this one was no exception.I'm too deep into it to give up. So the engine is a Isuzu C240 diesel,about 50hp hard to find in anything anymore because emissions pushed them out of the market,but the military still uses them in an older series of generators,this engine was one of two I purchased while they are available surplus. When they are gone they will get very hard to find,and only the engine brokers will have them at crazy prices.
Ive worked on older smaller 2KC Isuzu diesels before and the ones I worked on are now unavailable anywhere..as they wear out,thats it its scrap.So anyway I didnt do too bad

I watched a YT video of three guys rebuilding one on the side of the street in the Philippines in their bare feet..pulling cyl liners and all,,unbelieveable.

I got it unloaded yesterday when I got back and I got lucky on this one,its a unused new rebuild with the rebuilder stickers still on it..turns over smooth,should be a good runner.We'll see.

Your 7.3L just needs the right person to troubleshoot and repair it correctly; not just throw parts at it carelessly on YOUR dime. The only people I know that repair the 7.3L Ford International diesel are Powerstroke Specialty in Buford,GA