I divide by 230. (231 cu in/ gal). figure with baffles & all... .I priced fluid at TS yesterday. $200 gets me around 20 gal. figure probably be closer to 250 or three. I'll measure the tank today. I did more work to the hot pot. Tightened up the shielding on the sides and back AND finished installing the gas valves and thermostat. I'll be able to set the temp to around 225 and just let it run until it stops bubbling. Still need a knob on the t-stat & then I can index it. I'll be able to walk away from it without having to worry about it overheating now. that should speed up the process a little. Need to take the truck & put gas in it before I run it too much or I won't have enough to get to the station. I also STILL need to bolt the tank back down. It's just setting in place right now. Good weather today, so I hope to get the controls for up in the bucket hooked up too.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.