Just found a guy that will look at my truck! I been messin around on it during the warmer days and wigglin this thumpin that and decided to try it again. Well it started and ran on 3 or 5 cylinders but it ran. Shut it off after a bit and tried it a few days later and this time it ran on all 8 but sounded not quite right so shut it off again for a couple more days,--too cold now since its below 55* and it never would start at temps lower than that.
Neighbor called about 5 pm saying that his guy would look at my truck so push it on the trailer and bring it over. --well I stuck the reddy heater under the front for 45 mins and started trying to start it. It would fire now and then but no go. after 5 mins or so it lit off and ran screamin and ready to go!--- I got it to move it self down the drive so headed to the neighbors place and he came out and hooked his big trailer up and I actually drove up the ramp without being pushed!! LOL!!
NOW in the morning its off to the shop with it! Might be hopes for the truck yet! GOTTA have it this year. It has been down for over a year and I had a real struggle without it to pull my big trailers with.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."