well we got the fuel tank installed after some bracket wrangling and fabrication to hang it under the front of the trailer..I wasn't too hot on vertical welds on the tank sides to attach the brackets, supposedly the welds work harden due to vibration and can lead to cracking..I've put a lot of welds on aluminum fuel tanks over the years and have yet to see one crack and leak..not saying it can't happen..anyway this trailer will see low mileage and limited road action, off road use only around the ranch for the most part..20gallons capacity so maybe 12hrs run time at full load,probably more like 20hrs if you want to take it into the danger zone of running out of fuel..I always like a bit of reserve for tanks but this job was a bit strained for space under the trailer without making a high dollar belly tank..we even looked for a used aluminum boat fuel tank,and try to hang it underneath the generator trailer length-wise but there was too much interference with the trailer axle..its a high clearance axle ex-Army trailer,the axle has an upwards offset which would interfere with a belly tank...so the tongue tank worked out OK. Beat to fit, paint to match.

[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

On to the next project.