Funny thing is I already bought a second one.....There was one with overheated engine on marketplace for 500. The head is off the engine, guy said the cam shaft warped so the head was probably bad also. It's been off the engine for about a year. I messaged him and told him id give him $300 but not more. He said that he didn't mind delivering it for $50. He was about 80 miles away so I let him bring it to me......Funny part is that he delivered it and drove away before my wife saw him. It's back behind my shed and can't be seen in her normal drive. I'm going to see how long it takes for her to find it.

The block is the same as the other one. The second is the Daihatsu, the camo one is a Mitsubishi. I was thinking that I could swap the intake and get the camo one running. Turns out I didn't need it, but parts are not cheap on these little suckers. There is a rear axle like the one on the $350 truck on ebay for $900 so worst case I can part it out. I'm probally just going to keep it for parts or maybe try to put some other engine in there. I don't really need another project but I'm a sucker for one.

Machine Builders Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1153014311474457/

Report site issues on the FB page if you can't on the main site.