YUP!-- the import pump ran 4 hours then died!--BUT its brother on the L-781 is still runnin and it was put on 2 years ago, so anyway this one ran long enough to prime the system and after that it dont need a pump so as long as the system dont bleed off,--I'm fine till I decide if I want to spend the $260. for a new hand primer pump from Case!
Anyway the only thing I could find wrong was the fuse got knocked out of the holder and shut the motor down! --A REAL interesting set-up on this loader! Power goes from hot batt. wire on back of alt. then up to fuse unit then to key switch. NOW,---- unless there is a fuse in there you have no power to the switch resulting in a dead starter!--which they said was dead! --Starts the old 188 just fine!! --- Not sure what the seller was smikin when the were messin with it! lol!
I used it to dig most of the 2,000 pounds of spuds with and a bunch of other work around here and kinda starting to like the little guy!
The hand controls take some getting used to, but I got that down decent now! -- The short wheelbase kinda sucks! I am used to the long New Hollands! LOL!!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."