I got it together with a few mods to the framework and such. my picture still haven't loaded up to flicker for some reason but as soon as I can I will post pictures. I should have the parts I need to finish tomorrow night. That is with the exception of the fitting on the fuel tank. The rubber grommet was dry rotted and when I was putting it together the air filter hit the shut-off valve and The grommet fell apart. So I found grommets & I also found fuel fittings that don't have that stupid shut off valve on it so they're not as big and I'm hoping it will clear the air filter so I don't have to make any more modifications. I'm also hoping that there's enough space between the muffler and the bottom of the tank. Looks like good distance but you'll see in the pictures when I can post them up. I had to remove the heat shield that was there because the muffler from the Briggs & Stratton was totally different and this engine wouldn't fit in the frame with it there. If I feel the tank gets too warm from this muffler which has a pretty decent heat shield on it, I'll fabricate a different heat shield to put between the muffler and the fuel tank.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.