A while back I finally broke off the tabs that lock the forks to my skidloader plate. NH has a simple way to do it with 4 tabs welded to the bottom back of the attachments and an angle top bar that hooks over the top plate.
I had converted some forks from a bobcat that had a whole bunch of junk welded on the back,---VERY complicated set-up, so I cut 50 pounds of junk off and welded the tabs on to match my NH along with a top angle and did it all with the torch in a hurry. This was 25 or 30 years ago and it all held til I got the brainy idea to subsoil with the forks! ---NOT their intended use I know but going slow all was fine til I hit an old concrete foundation at the edge of the garden and broke my tabs off.
anyway I got fancy and cut some new ones out with the metal cutting band saw and am about ready to weld them on.
I cut them out rough then ground them down to close shape of original NH tabs. Copied a tracing of the original tabs on my bucket and went from there.
Raining here today so cant weld them on,---gotta work in the wood shed instead!
some pix of the new tabs. I also used thicker metal this time too! LOL!

Attached Images
DSCN1288.jpg (23.55 KB, 69 downloads)
DSCN1287.jpg (29.36 KB, 69 downloads)
DSCN1286.jpg (32.31 KB, 69 downloads)

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."