if you use a small gas engine to propel your loader, or use hydraulic drive(recommended) the Suzuki transfer case should be fine..if you go with anything else higher in HP then I'd use a NP205 gear drive transfer case,they do come in direct transmission mount and divorced(separate isolated)mount versions and are virtually bombproof as far as torque and power..the Suzuki transfer cases are getting very hard to find, now days if I was to start a build of a new machine I wouldnt use one just for the fact if something breaks it it would be a hard to find and expensive thing to replace. My first 24c/rev hydraulic motor ripped the Suzuki transfer right off the stock mounts,it ripped the bolts right out of it..I had to make a cradle from aluminum welded to the Suzuki case to hold it into the loader chassis with Grade 8 3/8" bolts..it seems to be fine now. I went backwards to a 18c/rev motor to increase speed and lessen torque..you'll do some experimenting for sure with that. You could fab a transfer case from #50 morse chain and sprockets inside a metal case (or box if you will) which would be serviceable..that way you could also change your gear ratios via changing sprocket tooth counts to tune your speed/power..just some thoughts..Welcome to the site.