Trying to re-wire the dump trailer. Damn rodents ate the wires inside the frame and blew fuses in the truck. Finally got the truck end fixed cept 1 tail light is now out and gotta put another one on it.
Cant find a wiring diagram for the Sure-Trac dump trailer and the company wont answer my e-mails or phone messages, so IF you buy ANY Sure-Trac trailer---- be warned you are on your own! The have a design flaw in them as they run the wires INSIDE the damn frame and it dont take a rocket guru to figure out how long before rodents will get in there and destroy the wires!
Anyway I got a bunch of the ate up wire out to see just how bad it was and ya!-- no wonder the fuses blew,--dead short among the bare wires.
I found an inch pvc pipe that I an going to hang outside the frame and put the main wires in that and stuff a rag in the ends with calk to seal it. Then I will run cross wires to the other side to have signal lights/tail/brake lights etc.
A lotta work that could have been prevented if they would have run the wires outside to start with!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."