Cute little guy!! We only have cats here! Been feedin a wild tom outside. He just showed up , got chased here by the wolves and decided to stay in the greenhouse! He comes to the porch now to get water and food. I have an electric water bowl so water stays unfroze all winter for the cats.

We used to have oil heat but had to go to lp when they stopped selling oil here. We were the last to go to lp, its fake heat, NOT heavy like oil or wood/coal/etc. is. Now we freeze in here at 74 degree setting so wear outside clothes inside all winter! Sucks but you get used to it.

In one week forecast says temps are to be -4 for the high so no more outside work for me here.

On the cluster lights and lic. plate light, they are inside frame wires and all. pulled them out and there are no wires left at all. Totally ate up, so to get everything outside on that area I probably should weld a flat plate over existing holes and cut light holes in plate for lights and run wires in small tube over to main line. I could put them above or below the frame since there would be room. They are hard to see under there anyway so I was thinking to hang them lower. They would still be safe.
The tail lights are mounted way up on the back side of the bed and I think they are open enough to leave them there since the wires in the channels are not ate up. Kinda not a great place for mice to try living in that area! Could also weld a plate over their holes and extend them to the outside if need be.

I have new tail lights on order for the trailer and the truck. S,posed to be that led shit which I despise but everybody else is blinding me with theirs so I will start returning the favor! lol!
Anyway the side lights are round 2" and I could just mount a solid 3 light cluster bar instead of the individual single lights too, ---thats another option.

Was looking at some on e-bay and Amazon. They have some by the bunch on there. 10 and 20 bunch lots. Gotta look close cause they got the 3/4" lights stuck in there too! --they are in packs of 100! Now that is a lot of holes to drill!!! LOL! Might look cool but I will pass on that. I just want whats needed by law!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."