Originally Posted by bunkclimber
Jim,ever think of using the Dynamat sound deadening mat material inside that MG? the silver foil coated/bitumen/lead sheet that goes on over your firewall and floor-it adds mass and really works to deaden road noise and vibration..there's some online as well called Noico- we use it on genset housings,man does it work good..

As far as your quad wrecker,Ive thought of the same thing for towing dead quads out of the bush..a lot of the rides we go on are 50miles from no-where up in the mountains of PA..it's a bitch to tow one out and back to the truck when the ONLY way back is the trail. Most of the time we just ratchet strap it up to the bumper on my quad in 4x4 low range and work our way back..the King Quad usually managed to break the tie rod ends so often I upgraded to HD rod ends and CrMo tie rods..It helped it a bit..I have a Canada made HD full-width bumper on mine..lots of places to set straps,lift and tow with..interested to see what you come up with!

Need to come up with some kind of pivoting cradle I can bolt on where the spare tire mounts, that the towed vehicle can be strapped into. just use the winch to get it in there. that way there won't be any slam bang shit going on. be like towing a trailer

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.