Ya! -- I also brought up a MAJOR traffic hazzard just beyond our corner and going south. There is a damn nob about 3 or 4 feet high and 1 block long total,---camel back hump I guess would be better word for it, anyway coming up the hill from rt150 heading south,--our street ( Garfield st.) intersection turning left is impossible to see over the nob and the assholes coming north are on you in a flash. I think he road guy got the picture and did agree that it wouldnt take all that much to rip the nob out since the road will be torn up anyway.
I also tried to get them to drive us in some pilings along a steep hill on our road bank. He checked it out and said it would only take about 150' and they could put them in theirselves. --Not holding my breath , but he is going to try getting it done for us. It will help all of us if they do it.
Another thing he was not aware of is that our property line goes to the middle of the road!--That fact takes on a whole different meaning here!
All the other properties along the road have been platted , so they have no say so in the road at all! Kinda confusing but anyway I hate messing with the damn govt!
5:42 pm 1/10/23

Last edited by sonny; 01/10/2023 07:43 PM.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."