planted a sweet potato top in a pot to grow some new plants and its starting out with several sprouts,---kinda early but it was gonna grow anyway so i cut the top off and ate the rest of it. Have grown them this early then planted them out when the right time comes and they produce.
also did a test grow of the lady finger pop corn that I wanted to plant and it came out 99.9%, so guess its good.
moving/sorting some of the last summer boxes from the auction,--- got one flat of a ton of drill bits in it,---MOST of them look new!
Never know what you will find in the misc. boxes/totes/buckets! LOL! Found some snap-on wrenches, craftsman, mac, and top name good quality older stuff. Got 2 full sets of box end stuff put together from the assorted stuff. Now I have a set in the wood shed and dont have to carry tools out there every time I work out there.
Gotta sharpen the planer knives,--mount another chain grinder to the bench, sharpen a few more chains, and finish working on one of the sawmill blades, got it sharp but now gotta round out the gullets on it.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."