Well didn't get anything done on the MG. Went out to the shop and the heat was barely blowing, so I ended up fixing an issue with the ductwork upstairs. It was nice & warm up there. then I rigged up a small 7 Gal. electric water heater so I can wet sand the car without my fingers freezing off. warm water works better for washing any way. My water supply to the shop is from a well and it has LOTS of Iron. Not really good for washing down the car prior to painting. Have a hose running out there from the house for now But I think I'll break down & run a line out just for stuff that needs pure water. I did burry a 4" PVC pipe as a conduit to handle the air, electric and Eventually water, before I poured the cement. the electric runs straight to the breaker panel in the house but the air has a union where I used to have a Quonset hut and that's where the 4" pipe ends, so I'll either have to cut a trench in my driveway to the house or tunnel under it somehow.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.