Ya General Spring came up on my last ditch effort to track down something and I had to jump on it before it went away,---damn computer messin up for the last 2 weeks,---not sure whats up with it,---been workin super for 10 years, shouldnt be worn out! LOL!!
anyway, ya, I f I gotta drill anything out I will get some better bits if the ones I have dont do the job. ---I have a frame drill somewhere but it too has evaded me, so its the Skil Classic 3/8'ths to do the job!
I hope to be able to work on it when warm weather comes to stay. Been using the truck a lot since the weather is so - so for temps,---raelly hard to start but the injectors are junk so that dont help. When temps get much lower I will park it for the rest of the winter. I have used it more this winter since the wiring was fixed. it does run good once you get it started. Batteries are 2 years old now and probably about gone. I have 2 smaller new ones for tractors but might have to use them in the truck and the truck ones in the tractors, and that would keep newer ones in the truck cause it gotta spin FAST to even fire!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."