8:50 pm 1/25/23
After 2 days fighting computer, I finally got it fixed for now, --- lost all my passwords and log in stuff for about everything. I did remember mbn and fb. imagefap and xhamster are same as they were 20 years ago, cub forums, mtf, Allis forums are work in progress and not much hope of guessing what they were.
All the log in stuff I had wrote down dont work anymore since the sites updated a lot since I wrote them down.
Anyway I did a system restore,---damn thing went back 6 years and put W-7 back in! ---well not many sites will open on 7 cause they require 10 or 11 nowdays!
We had 1 computer that Virginia got 6 years ago and it died 2 weeks later, so we set it in under the desk and forgot about it! I drug it out and took the hard drive out of it and it still had 10 but the early 10 so now gotta find the rest of the upgrades to get it up to late 10 like I had.

Bunk!,---of all things,---I remembered my you tube log in stuff! lol! ya I put it back in against my better judgement!! --- Now if stupid microsoft dont mess this 10 up I will be ok.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."