got decent yesterday afternoon for a few hours, so I got a bit done in the wood shed. Trying to put in a few plug-ins by the bench.
sharpened another sawmill blade. I try to get all of the use I can out of them.--- as I sharpen them I round out the gullets keeping the original shape of the teeth,---takes extra time but makes blades like new again.
Never had one break YET si I will run and sharpen them til they do break.
Sanded the planer bed off again,--I had heavy coat of auto wax on it to keep rust off when it was in the greenhouse.
Little Reddy 55,000 heater wont stay on now, ---tank also started leaking on the bottom! Pin hole from the looks of it. have to clean and solder it. --- I think the eye is either dirty or worn out causing the thing to go off. ---its a really old heater and never had anything done to it. We used it hard over the years too so its time for repairs. I like its size cause its a lot easier to move around than my 110,000 is.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."