Sonny I'd argue that your '3phase is crap for regular guys"..u have it or you don't; if you don't,you can find a way to run the motor with a converter,or just replace it with a single phase motor,sometimes its cheaper to run the 3phase motor as prices for motors are thru the roof!.the saw I am working on has a control box with a machine tool transformer to supply 120V for the motor starter coil, worklight and controls due to the machine being made for a global market..it has 50 or 60hz capability,so the motor is a IEC design, not a NEMA motor. From what I can tell the control box was made up for 208V and the motor is still made up 480V,best I can tell right now..so a wiring mismatch is present..never know what you will uncover with an gov't auction machine..it might have been used in a 480V facility then excessed and transferred to someone with 208V who started to work on it but got stopped and transferred again to a warehouse for years, no documents,etc..I got DoAll to send me the electrical prints..ya gotta start from the "basement" and confirm wiring from the plug thru to the motor making sure everything is done correctly..and work upwards thru the control system..it looks complete but you never know maybe something critical was pulled off and used elsewhere to fix another saw..Ill start a thread with pics when I can get back to it