once you go water-cooled there's no goin back Gator..I started with an air-cooled TIG torch,man I wont even try to use one of those anymore..you can get deals on a good Weldcraft WP18 water cooled torch on eBay..I bought one there as a spare..the torch hose covers are expensive here at the LWS, eBay has them cheap too..its the kinda thing you just buy once..mine has lasted me almost 30yrs. The Miller radiator coolers seem to be good units,the pumps are still rebuildable..it should have a screen on the inlet side,under a cap..it might be missing,too...important piece to have on it.-be sure to diassemble it and clean the pump out,a lot of 'em get gunked up and have low flow..I have a pair of Bernard coolers,one on a Syncrowave and the other in storage for a Lincoln TIG. Be careful to use the right antifreeze in the torch and cooler,a lot of guys use automotive glycol A/F but it will clog up the orifices in the torch unless you run it real thin with water.I use the Miller coolant.FWIW best of luck.