NOT fond of chimineese junk BUT I just bought on of their diggers. 2023 model J-12. Grease fittings dont take grease! B & S 13.5 motor, ----- stuck intake valve! Runs a while then sticks open. Get it loose and good for another hour or so then sticks again!
I knew it would have a LOT of stuff that I would have to fix before I could use it, so no biggie.
Still WAY cheeper than trying to make one from scratch. Course it aint like my homemade exc.! Nuttin will come close to that one! lol!
This thing pushes dirt over the blade which is amazing for a 1.5 ton digger. I dont like the track adjusters either,---gotta tighten tracks with grease gun! I had to take the thumb off since it was always in the way. Dug my burn pit out bigger today, looks like this thing goes 6 feet deep which I can bench down if I need to go deeper. My homemade one goes 17 feet down, so gotta get used to smaller unit.
I hate the controls too,---- neighbor says they are like Cat controls which are backwards to Deere controls! Its a bitch to run but I am kinda getting the hang of it.!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."