A LOTTA work ahead of you Jim! -- I hate it when everything goes down at the same time!
Some damn sensor or control valve in the Explorer messes up in this cold wet weather. Starts and runs fine, let it idle for 5 mins and it starts woofin and dies. starts back up o.k. so since I dont drive it that much I ignore it.
Truck started acting up the last time I drove it , probably sensors in it too! Damn electronic shit! lol!
Anyway I got started on the greenhouse yesterday. Made the first truss and it looks good,--has the right pitch and all that good stuff! Now on with tearing up more flats to get more 2 x 4's to to make more. need 8 for the 24' length and 12' wide.
ground is just thawed out enough that I can dig the 3' deep holes for the posts. Still a 4" layer down 8" froze but spade chops thru that now, so I can dig with the post hole digger by hand. Need about 18 or 20 holes for the whole thing if I figured right.
Started making a scale model of the greenhouse a long time ago and some drawings to get a bit of an idea of what it could look like when done.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."