Got this van for work because it's Express Access.. meaning the side panels open so you don't have to crawl inside all the time.

[Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com]

Drivers seat was a little rough so I found some on ebay.
[Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com]

These were taken out of a 2017. I assume it was a conversion because these are new. [Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com]

My Safari had automatic head lights, keyless entry and remote start. SO... I spent the week installing all that good stuff in the Express.
Also installed a backup camera. The express has the Perfect place in the headliner to mount the monitor.
[Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com][Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com]

The Accessory plugs didn't work. Guy I got the van from said they quit Years ago when he plugged in one of those little inverters for a laptop. Said the whole van filled with smoke.
GEE I WONDER WHY!!!!!!!
[Linked Image from farm8.staticflickr.com]

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.