Not so much an odd job as a long overdue inspection, looked over the pear trees, they are healthy. I wont get them prunned this year, to much else on my plate. Gave 2 of my Case tractors a once over inspection, made sure the Economy 14 is resting comfortable in the briars. I am about overwhelmed with this miserable cleanup. Everywhere i look there is something that needs chucked. But the bright side of it is once its gone it will never get scattered around my place again. Looking so forward to getting some lathes placed and wired up. The south bend 13 is almost ready to start putting the apron back together, I want to clean and paint it but getting it functional is far more important, (Sonny you have a clone of my SB). I dont mind the change gears part at all, the other option really sucked canal water,, no lathe at all. Besides if your teaching someone to operate the lathe the hands on experience is priceless when they have to read a chart and handle the ratio changes themselves. Wow this really went to long😴