Little update on the shop.
Had been working two part time jobs until June, then was hired full time as a maintenance man / custodian at a supermarket. Now that I have regular hours, and have caught up on my sleep, I have been getting little jobs out of the way so the bigger ones can start.
I have been through three 18' × 18' silage covers on the south roof of the shop. The weather has been terrible here this last year for wind and rain. I have all but a few pieces of lumber to R&R the south roof on the shop. Those being T&G OSB for the floor over the boiler room, that section is currently part of the roofs slope. I might replace the old flat roof decking to the middle of the old flat floor as it does have it's problems.
I plan / hope to start on the roof next week, as I need to get my stock of coal laid in this week. I have made the switch to anthracite coal for heating the house. It would have been a month sooner but the dealer sold out of the stove I wanted.
Tear off and rebuild will probably take a week, as it is a much larger and more complicated project then the north roof was.
Just a little update.
Dan.

Tools are to men as shoes are to women, you can never have too many!