Sonny a good hydraulic motor Ive used is a CharLynn 104-1028, as I remember its a 18cu motor..depending on your final drive ratio,even one of these motors would pull your machine around no issue.You could drop back in motor Cu size and gain some RPM/speed at the expense of less torque. This one does have a case drain(hose line from the hyd motor directly back to the hyd tank) so you can use it at max pressure-motors like this pop up on eBay new and used, The Charlynn motors have different series designations, 2000, 4000 series, 6000 series,10,000series, -as you go up they get more powerful(and expensive)-My mini articulated loader still on my first one, a 2000series hyd motor, after 10years of abuse,and which its a used motor, and I have a spare on the shelf..were you going to do a single motor drive or two-one for each track? you could do seperate motors for each track and steer with a valve-maybe control the valve with your feet?, or do one motor and use track brakes to steer-albeit a bit jerky and less precise.-If you do two motors you could also pivot turn-counter-rotate the motors to spin turn the creeper in its own radius.Use two valves-one for each motor- And dont worry about all that motor valve horses#$t just use regular hydraulic valves to run the motors,with all that gear reduction itl stop on a dime easy. -I think you'll need both hands to cultivate and steer with your feets-leaving both hands free..If you do go hydraulic drive,get a two0section pump,it never hurts to have a spare pump circuit for a future accessory or just use it for a cooler circuit to cool and filter your drive oil. a 25hp oughta drive this machine no issues-maybe even less- as long as you arent pulling implements. And dont forget to put a cupholder somewhere for that barleypop.
BTW the horseradish is still kicking-I gotta dig and grind some up this year

Last edited by bunkclimber; 01/29/2019 08:17 AM.